The ViPNet Client software is designed to protect corporate users’ computers. Due to traffic filtering, ViPNet Client reliably protects the data, which the computers exchange with each other, against external and internal network attacks. In addition, ViPNet Client ensures that users, including remote ones, securely work with the corporate data over an encrypted channel.
ViPNet Client works on computers running Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Corporate network protection against insider attacks
Users connect to resources, services, and other users through point-to-point channels. This allows the users to protect their information reliably from malicious users, including those within the corporate network.
Secure remote connections to corporate resources and services over encrypted channels
When users work with corporate resources and services over the Internet, the traffic encryption protects the data.
Protected user communication
You can ensure the protection of corporate users’ data if you use ViPNet Client together with the ViPNet Connect and ViPNet Business Mail applications for secure communication (the latter is possible in some ViPNet Client modifications).
ViPNet Client also supports secure channels for corporate communications based on third-party solutions, including IP telephony, video conferencing and so on.
Virtual appliance protection
ViPNet Client can work on virtual appliances and allows you to use ViPNet protection tools in VDI environments.
- The high filtering and encryption performance allows you to protect traffic of the voice and video communication services in TCP/IP networks in real time, and ensure concurrent work with resources of different corporate network segments.
- Access to any resources of the corporate information systems, regardless of how and where a user connects to the telecommunication network (if the ViPNet Network Security solution is used).
- The channel protection does not affect third-party applications on the user’s computer.
- Encryption keys, security policies, and the ViPNet software updates are delivered to the computer over a reliable secure channel.
- VPN client (IP packet encryption and MAC protection).
- Personal firewall (in ViPNet Client for Windows, ViPNet Client for Linux).
- Control of the applications’ and operating system components’ network activity (in ViPNet Client for Windows).
- ViPNet Client works in the ViPNet network and is compatible with all ViPNet Network Security products.
|ViPNet Client for Windows||ViPNet Client for Linux||ViPNet Client for macOS|
Support and compatibility
|Supported operating systems||
|Supported virtual environments||
|Supported communication channels||
Any communication channels used in IP networks are supported, including:
• Wireless: Wi-Fi, GPRS/3/4G.
A host in a ViPNet network
|Traffic filtering (firewall)||Yes||Yes||No|
|Encryption||AES with 256-bit keys|
Built-in services and extensions
|Support of ViPNet Connect for secure communication||Yes||No||Yes|
|Support of ViPNet Business Mail for secure mail exchange||Yes||No||No|
|Control of the applications’ and operating system components’ network activity||Yes||No||No|